Q: How can I get service in my area?

A: We serve many Elk County areas both for residential and commercial and recycling. You can call our office at 814-834-6771 or simply complete this form and someone will contact you soon. CLICK HERE to use form


Q: How can I pay my bill?

A: You can pay your bill by mail, in person, or over the phone. We accept Cash, Checks & major Credit Cards..


Q: Do you charge late fees and what are they?

A: Late fees residential  $.75 a month  but we recommend to pay promptly to prevent service interruption.


Q: Where do I mail my payment?


Elk Waste Services Inc
134 Sara Rd
St Marys, PA 15857


Q: Can I recycle in my area of Elk County?

A: We currently only offer recycling services in the City of St Marys.


Q: Recycling: How do I prepare my recycling.

A: Click here to read more.